Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It Ain't a Chore If It's Fun Hun

Hello Everyone. I trust you enjoyed the Memorial Day weekend and everyone is safe. I worked most of the day on Memorial Day to prepare for a domestic violence trial on Tuesday morning. This is a case that justice demands I win. Don't worry about my domestic life. I cooked chicken and ribs on Sunday and had a great time with my family around the pool. However, I simply can not sit by and watch as someone tries to use our system of justice as a tool to gain advantage in a custody battle. So I put in the extra time on Monday. Besides all I missed at home was cutting the grass. My Domestic violence case involves a 2 year old child that the x husband claims is being abused by the x wife, my client, since he noticed a bruise on the child's thigh. Yep a bruise the size of a dime on the child's thigh. He admits in his petition he has no idea how the bruise got there, only that is appeared when the child was with the mom. I am sure the case will take about 2 or 3 hours in trial. This is now the second domestic violence petition from the same x husband against the same x wife. The first one as dismissed on the day of trial. I'll let you know how it turns out. Stay tuned.

No comments: